Monday, July 10, 2017

July 2017 Spotlight Hops Day 4 - Release Day

Hi Verve fans! Welcome to Day 4 of our July New Releae Spotlight Hops! The Divas and special guests have been pumping out the inspiration with our new sets all weekend long and they're back for one last hop as we celebrate the release of three brand new sets and two coordinating die sets!

All of the stamps we've been sharing this week are 
on sale in the Verve shop now!  Hooray!

Shipping note:
Due to an unforeseeable manufacturing delay our new release shipment hasn't arrived. It's on its way and is expected to be here by end of day Tuesday. That means all orders with new release items will start shipping on Wednesday, July 12. Thanks so much for your patience!



In addition to a little sale on our brand new release, we've also kicked off our Christmas in July sale, with all winter holiday sets 25% off through July 31.  I know no matter how soon I start, I never get it all done by Christmas!  Sadly, last year none of my handmade cards made it out the door. I'm determined to do better this year!


If you missed any of the hops, be sure to check them all out. To make it easy for you, I've added a little inlinkz at the bottom of this post of all the hop spots so far.  I've also extended the deadline for commenting on all the hops until Tuesday, 7/11. I'll announce our lucky winners on Wednesday.


Okay, on with the hop! Today's featured focus is designer's choice, so you might just sneak a peek at a whole bunch of must-haves! I know I can't wait to hop along and see what everyone's sharing... and since we love to share, we're hosting one last fabulous giveaway this release...

Want to win some shiny new Verve? Today's prize is a BIG one. We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win our ENTIRE new releaseJust leave a little shout out in the comments at each stop along the hop and you'll be in the prize drawing to win the entire July Release Collection. Deadline for commenting is Tuesday, July 11.


Always TimeKettle Time Die Set
Happiness IsHappiness in a Cup Die Set
Fill My Cup

Day 4 Hop List
1. Julee7. Teresa
2. Kathy (Guest)8. Maureen
3. Sheri (Guest)9. Betty
4. Wanda (Guest)10. Christyne
5. Charmaine11. Laurie
6. Marisa12. Lesley



For my card today, I pulled out the Fill My Cup set again. I love this fuled by Jesus and coffee sentiment and stamped it on a piece of watercolor paper that I smooshed with fired brick, picked raspberry and worn lipstick Distress Oxides.  I used some of the same paper to paper piece the striped heart cup and picked a fun paper from Graphic 45 to paper piece the other straw cup. I used the same paper for the heart on the pink cup, then added a splash of it behind to complete the layout. The cups are both cut with the coordinating Happiness in a Cup Die Set and then I finished off with a polka dot embossed background, some white seam binding and a hint of stickles.

Enabler's List
Stamps: Fill My Cup (Verve Stamps)
Paper: World's Fair (Graphic 45), watercolor paper
Ink: onyx black (Versafine), copic markers, picked raspberry, fired brick, worn lipstick Distress Oxides (Ranger)
Accessories: Happiness in a Cup Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), polka dot embossing folder (QuicKutz), seam binding (Hug Snug), stardust stickles (Ranger)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've thoroughly enjoyed these inspiratonal hops! We so appreciate your support and your wonderful comments!

If you're still with me, the hop starts over on my blog, Poetic Artistry.  Come say hi!

32 comments:

  1. Loving all the samples with the new stamps! Such a creativity and wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 3 distress colours sure make the cups stand out great.
    Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome release Julee! Been enjoying all the inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live your fonts, faith-based focus. This release has a lot of that! Amazing & beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely release, especially for a coffee & tea lover like me! And the inspiration just on this page alone is amazing. Love your red, white & blue themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the striking colors with distress look, so stylish! Absolutely there is so much creativity and fun inspirations all release days! Enjoyed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great release! I love the pink, white and blue combo on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card today, love that sweet pink. Love all the sets. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous cards and gift sets by you and the Verve Divas!
    I love these hops and I'd LOVE to win the entire release :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card.
    The blue looks like denim
    and the red together gives
    it a rough-and-ready look.
    thanks for having the hop
    it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card!!! love the ideas the DT have shared with us. They are so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Julee, on a fabulous release!!! I, too, love the fueled by Jesus and coffee sentiment. Your card is wonderful. The torn edges add so much texture and I adore that shimmery bow!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun seeing the beautiful projects and the new sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fantastic release and so many great projects showcased!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous release, I've seen the lovely creation since day 1, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erk, I wish I could contact the woman shopping at our local stamping/scrapbooking store who was looking for teapot stamps... these would be PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new release is just wonderful, and I'm so happy that you've extended the comment deadline so I can leave some love on all the blogs. Your splash of color and distressed design makes for a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow fabulous release and so many amazing & inspirational cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This would be a bless anyoneed addition to anyone's stamp collection.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This would be a blessed addition to anyone's stamp collection

    ReplyDelete
  22. I enjoyed all the projects with this release.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous new release and I love all inspirational cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card! Love the colors, the smooshing and the sentiment, because it says it all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the new release. Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. great release and I love your inspirations, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This whole release is really fabulous! Thanks for the amazing designs, and so much inspiration throughout the Hop! Love your card today too 💗

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty card! Love those drink cups! Awesome new stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card! You can never have too many coffee stamps! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that sentiment and cups.Fabulous design and colors, too. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your card. what a great release and thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete