Saturday, December 30, 2017

A 2017 Look Back Part 4

Hi friends, I'm here with another Look Back 2017 post. Scroll down or click here for previous installments.

In September, we released our very first digital set for sale as a trial. The Coffee Please DIGITAL Set was a huge success. I love fall and coffee, and while I was designing stamps for a later release, I had a bunch of extra designs that I thought made a super fun digital set.  For die cutting fun, the cups in this set can be cut with the Happiness in a Cup Die Set, Pumpkin Spice Die Set and Cup For All Seasons Die Set.




In October, the stamp set with a similar feel to Coffee Please released. Autumn Leaves and the Autumn Leaves Die Set are the perfect little fall combo. I love the little leaves and pumpkins.  For die cutting fun, the cup in this set can be cut with the Happiness in a Cup Die Set

I combined the Autumn Leaves set with the leafy sprays in the Autumn Blessings set for this card.

Thanks so much for looking back with us today. We'll be back with one more installment to finish out 2017! If you've seen something you like in one of these lookbacks, pop on over to the shop and pick it up at a great price. All stamps, dies and digitals are 35% off through January 3, 2018.